Park Home Living
Become a member of Park Home Living and take advantage of the many benefits of being able to display all the information about your park to our many visitors online.
You will be given a Username and Password to log in and keep all your details up to date on a regular basis, including your homes for sale. No more waiting for your next hard copy advertisement to be published - no more additional graphic designer costs for changing your advert.
Our Enhanced Member package includes:-
- Full contact details, including direct email and link to your own website.
- Full directions, plus location shown on Google map.
- A slideshow of your park with up to 10 photos.
- Display all the facilities on your park.
- Display of nearby recreation and facilities.
- Download of your park brochure in pdf format, with content catchment facility.
- Display professional reviews of your park.
- Sales and/or rental facility to show individual homes, advanced orders and plots available, with up to three photos per home. There are NO restrictions on the number of homes you have up for sale, in fact, the more the better!
- Advertise your Open Weekends on our home page and in our Open Weekends and Shows section FREE OF CHARGE.
- All parks on our enhanced package will show above non paying parks in the county listings.
- Opportunity to show your homes on the Right Move website without paying an Estate Agency commission.
- For Feature page rates - please click here.
- For banner rates - please ring 01189 788464
- For video rates - please click here
Not to worry - you have two options. Firstly, there are humans always on the other end of the telephone during the working day to help and guide you through the simple procedure.
Alternatively, we offer an administration facility for just £2.00 + VAT per week (payable twelve months in advance). You can phone or email us up to twice a month to alter your entry and add or adjust the details of your lodges, advanced orders and plots available.
We have a fairly good library of stock photos and you are welcome to use these, although, we would suggest that actual photos of the lodges on site are always better.